Cambridge and Woburn Abbey Independent Full Day Private Tour
These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 8 people who would like a private tour.
Visit this university town and tour some of the beautiful colleges and chapels including the world famous King's College on the banks of the River Cam. Then drive to Woburn Abbey, family home to the Dukes of Bedford for over 300 years and visit the renowned Woburn Abbey Safari Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Woburn Abbey and Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cambridge, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Visit this university town and tour some of the beautiful colleges and chapels including the world famous King's College on the banks of the River Cam.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Woburn Abbey and Gardens, Milton Keynes, Woburn MK17 9WA England
Then drive to Woburn Abbey, family home to the Dukes of Bedford for over 300 years and visit the renowned Woburn Abbey Safari Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 8 people who would like a private tour.• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.• If passenger wants to custmise their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.