Cambodia Highlight 6 days
This 6 days tour will surely be an impressive way to bring you to the wonder land of Cambodia with Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Banteay Srei and Tonle Sap lake and much more. So why wait ?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation: 02 nights in PhnomPenh and 03 nights in Siem Riep
- Full private transfer by A/C vehicle as program
- Private tours by professional English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned ( 05 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, 02 Dinner)
- Private boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
- Cold mineral water & wet towel during the trip
What's excluded :
- Visa fee 30$
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Domestic/ International air ticket
- Personal expenses
- Beverages during meals
- Day 1 Arrival at PhnomPenh (-/-/D)
Arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, pickup and transfer to the hotel in city for check-in (room may not be ready until afternoon).
In the afternoon, visit in the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum.
Enjoy a delicious dinner at local restaurant and stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2 Phnom Penh city tour (B/Brunch/-)
In the morning, visit: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21), the notorious “Killing Fields” of ChoeungEk.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit: Central Market (PsarThmei), Wat Phnom, the legendary temple that marked the founding place of the Phnom Penh.
spend your restful night at hotel.
Day 3 Phnom Penh - Siem Riep tour (B/-/D)
Transfer to Phnom Penh Airport for a flight to Siem Reap (approximately 45 minutes).
Visit: Angkor Thom (the Great City), the South Gate and many attractions inside the ancient city’s wall: Bayon Temple, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace and Terrace of the Leper King.
In the afternoon, visit: complex of Angkor Wat temples and discover the architectural masterpiece of this magnificent monument.
Enjoy buffet dinner and Khmer Traditional Dance Show at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Siem Riep - Small & Grand Circuit (B/L/-)
In the morning, join the tour in the small circuit including the unique brick sculptures of Prasat Kravan, and continue to the “Jungle Temple” Ta Prohm, Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda.
In the afternoon, follow the grand circuit which includes Preah Khan Temple, Neak Pean Fountain, Ta Som, Eastern Mebon, and Pre Rup until sunset.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Siem Riep - Banteay Srei - Tonle Sap Lake (B/L/-)
Visit Banteay Srei Temple, which was regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer Art. Then continue to Banteay Samre, built in the 12th century.
Visit to Chong Khneas, a floating village in the area of on Tonle Sap Lake. You will board on a local boat, observe the life on water and pass by many fishermen's floating houses, schools o even floating police station… All of them were built on thin and high stilts. You will also have a chance to watch the beautiful sunset.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 Siem Riep - Departure (B/-/-)
In the morning, start your day with a cup of fresh coffee and breakfast, then head to Artisan D’Angkor, an insight of the amazing skilled craftsmanship of Cambodian traditional handicrafts. You will see the art of stone carving, sculpture of wood ornamental, the making of small furniture, the art of lacquer and polychronic. After that, drive to Silk Farm in Puok, and learn about all the steps of silk producing.
Transfer to the Siem Reap Airport for your flight to next destination.
End of tour.
Departure Point :Phnom Penh
Departure Time :Daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- We recommend our clients to take the flight K6105 from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap to have full activity for day 3.
- The customers should take the flight in the afternoon around 5PM onward from Siem Reap on day 6 (departure date)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.