Cam Thanh Coconut Jungle tour full day depart from Hoi An
Hoi An not only offers tourists the charming beauty of the ancient town but also help them emerge into a daily life of local farmers in rural villages around. Recently, Cam Thanh village has been a favorite spot for visitors because of its vast and beautiful water coconut palm forest. Earlier, it was used to be a base for the army and people of Hoi An in the two wars against the French and the American.
As a mangrove forest near the estuary of Cua Dai River, it has many types of seafood such as fishes, crabs, and shrimps. If taking a trip to the forest in the eighth month of the lunar calendar, you can pick ripe coconuts and enjoy them with their partners. After that, you can visit a small village situated in the forest. The villagers use coconut trees as materials for building houses and making tools. Besides, they can earn more money by selling products made from coconuts.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation & English speaking tour guide
- Basket boat; Life jacket.
- Folk games.
- Water coconut forest sightseeing, Dance performance on the river.
- Items from coconut fronds.
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above.
- The other cost not in the menu.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
boating and fishing
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hoi An town
Departure Time :8h30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is applied in USD
- If you need any help, free to contact via this email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.