Cam kim Islands & Rural countryside adventure
Hoi An Student Tours is a locally-owned business which original from the students group in tourism university. Our mission is to help you have the best adventures holiday experience in Hoi An and all over Vietnam.
Hoi An StudentTours is an amazing tour company passionate about what we do and excited to share our amazing country with you. We’re experienced in offering the best day bike tours. Tour the stunning countryside and rolling mountains with us, visit ethnic minority villages, exploring and experience the handicrafts and ancient trades of the local peoples. Each cycling day tour is thoughtfully crafted to give you the best value for your time and money. Our style is flexible that we can customize your trip to be a strong physical adventure. This means that even if you’re only on the bike for a few hours, your adventure will be packed with great riding, the highlights of the destination, and plenty of cultural experiences.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
You will cross the Islands on the Thu Bon River delta to the small village,and start your bicycle tour in the Vietnamese countryside, far from the traffic the motor scooters, and the noises the city.
This tour will take you to discover and surprises how wooden boats are made. From here; you will experience traditional handicraft demonstrations and rice fields winding along the flowing rivers. During your tour you will cross different Island where you learn about each of their specialties; how the sleeping mats are hand-woven.
The distillation of rice alcohol, and meet the rural people of the islands whose generous hospitality will allow you to share unique and unforgettable moment,several other stops along the way. And then you will have lunch with alocal family for a traditional Vietnamese meal, and learn the local history and customs where life is far from the bustling cities. You will begin your return towards Hoi An, which will take about 5 minutes.
• Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Departure Point :Trường Tiểu học Lê Độ, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.