Cam Kim Bike Tour
Cam Kim is a scenic rural island which is almost entirely free of tourists. Cam Kim village tour – this pleasant ride gives cyclists a fantastic sampling of the countryside of Vietnam meandering through stunning rural scenes, rice paddies with water buffalo, villages, and local life. Cam Kim Bicycle Tour aims to offer unusual tours with memories which will remain with you forever. Our tour experiences are heightened by the absence of souvenir sellers along the route so that all you see are the REAL friendly Vietnamese faces. It is truly local culture explore.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Vietnamese coffee
- Making rice paper
- Learning how to weave sleeping mat
- Many photo opportunities
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours, Hoi An Vietnam
Meet our tour guide at our office
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Activities at Kim Bong Village
1. Visit boat building workshop
The first stop is a boat building workshop where you can see how wooden boats are made by the skillful hands of the workers there maintained from the 15th century.
2. Visit Huynh Ri carpentry workshop
You will see the artisans working with their skillful hands on the crafts. Kim Bong’s common products such as furniture, religious statues and finely crafted wooden doors can be found and bought at this shop.
3. Visit a family that makes rice noodle
Here, you can interact with local people and even can try making the noodle yourself and know more about the daily life of the people on the island.
4. Visit a family that makes sleeping mat
Sleeping mat is an essential thing in daily life of Vietnamese people, especially for those who live in rural areas. Visiting this family and try making the sleeping mat under the instructions of locals is an interesting thing you must try while being on the island.
5. Visit Huynh family Temple
Huynh family is a big family in Hoi An and on Cam Kim island. This is the place where the Huynh family’s ancestors are worshiped. Here you can have large knowledge about the architecture of Vietnamese temples as well as Vietnam history.
6. Visit a kindergarten/primary school
During our ride, we will stop by a kindergarten/primary school where the lovely little kids study. The only word they know is “hello,” “hello,” “hello”. They love to see foreigners and love being photographed. You will love them.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :567 Đ. Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam 550000, Vietnam
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TIPS TO BRING
- Sun protection creams & lotions; Fully charged cameras; Caps/hat; Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandal; Sunglasses
- Distance: 10 km (round trip)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.