Calvados Experience Immersive Tour
For young and old, on the old cellars of the famous Calvados Père Magloire, an immersive and multisensory visit unique in France.
Through 7 unexpected and scenic universes, discover the History of Normandy and the manufacture of Calvados. Since the Vikings, travel through the apple to know the secrets of the transformation into a subtle nectar.
A journey using all your senses, to fall under the spell of the apple.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting of 2 Calvados, the range of appetizers or organic apple juice
- Entry/Admission - Calvados Experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calvados Experience, Route de Trouville, 14130, Pont-L'Eveque France
Immersive visit to the old cellars of the famous Calvados Père Magloire, discover the history of Normandy and the manufacture of Calvados through a unique multisensory journey in France. Experience in 8 different languages
Departure Point :CALVADOS EXPERIENCE, Route de Trouville, 14130 Pont-l'Évêque, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.