Calligraphy and Make your own Kanji T-shirt in Kyoto
You can get your own Kanji t-shirt in 2 hours.
You will have 3 kinds of FUN!
1. Fun of Learning,
2. Fun of Making,
3. Fun of Wearing
1st Fun is learning about Japanese calligraphy.
You will learn about Kanji history and Japanese calligraphy tools. We practice how to make black ink, how to use a brush, how to write basic lines.
Then, practice the kanji you chose. You can choose specific kanji you want to write, or just tell me the images you want to write in English, or you can find it from our Kanji List.
We tell you the tips for writing the kanji.
2nd Fun is making your own t-shirt.
First, we make a silkscreen to print the ink to a t-shirt.
Next, choose the color of t-shirt and the color of ink.
Then, print the ink to the t-shirt through the silkscreen.
Finally, press the t-shirt with heat by a machine so that the ink will not disappear.
3rd Fun is wearing your own Kanji t-shirt.
Please wear your own t-shirt with the Kanji you actually wrote.
It is the one and only t-shirt.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 T-shirt as your souvenir
- Use of calligraphy tools and T-shirt making tools
- Booklet about Kanji and calligraphy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Kyoto, 623-1 Higashikatamachi, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8183, Japan
Our place is in front of the Museum of Kyoto
Departure Point :Hishiyacho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8131, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.