Calima Lake and Yotoco Natural Reserve
this tour is an adventure for the calima lake where you can observe the howling monkeys, you will know all about the indigenous because we will visit the archeological museum where wee will see amazing materials that the indigenous people used in antiquity. Also we will enjoy calima lake where it is taken an hour of kayaking, through Lake Calima. Then we will make a stop at the Calima hydroelectric plant where a tour guide shows you and explain you all about it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This tour included the pick up in your hotel, It begins with 1 ½ hours drive to the town of Darien, on arrival you will have a typical breakfast of the region, and proceed to visit the Calima archeological museum, then visit the access to the lake known as Berlin where it is taken An hour of kayaking, through Lake Calima, after this activity, to stop at the Calima hydroelectric plant, and continue to the Yotoco Natural Park. There is an ecological hike, sightings of monkeys and birds (according to Season), and then returns to Cali. then we returne to the city and we will drop you off in your hotel.
Departure Point :We will pick you up in your accommodation place
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.