California Coast and Canyons Helicopter Tour
Take a breathtaking 30-minute helicopter flight above the Santa Monica Mountains and down the southern California coastline. See world-famous beaches like Venice Beach boardwalk and Muscle Beach, elite residential areas in Malibu and Pacific Palisades, and the iconic Santa Monica Pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Tips/Gratuity - it is customary to tip your pilot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
See Santa Monica Pier from a bird's eye view.
Pass By: Santa Monica Mountains, Santa Monica, CA
Views of the Santa Mountains Conservancy - a protected space that is home to many wildlife.
Pass By: Venice Beach Boardwalk, Los Angeles, CA 90291
See Venice beaches and boardwalk from a different perspective.
Pass By: The Getty Center, 1200 Getty Center Dr N Sepulveda Blvd & Getty Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90049-1657
A wonderful way to see the Getty perched atop the hill overlooking greater LA.
Pass By: Hollywood Hills, 2917-2981 Runyon Canyon Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90046, Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful and unique views of the Hollywood Hills.
Pass By: Marina del Rey, Marina del Rey, California
The Marina is North America's largest man-made small-craft harbor and is home to approximately 5,000 boats!
Departure Point :16425 Hart St, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children aged 2 and under travel free on your lap when accompanied by 2 adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- At any given time, the federal government imposes Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) which essentially closes the airspace over certain areas and prohibiting civil aircraft from flyovers. In Los Angeles, airspace is closed when VIPs such as the president are in town. Also, when Dodgers or Rams are playing, we are restricted from flying over or near these sports stadiums. We do our best to monitor TFRs and in most cases we have 24 to 48 hr. warnings. But in some cases, flight restrictions can be imposed with no warning. The LA Dodger games usually affects the Downtown LA portion of our tours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.