Calgary to Waterton National Park – Seasonal: Spring | Summer Travel
Enjoy a Hassle-Free Arrival in Calgary! SKIP THE LINES — There is no need to spend your time waiting for a shuttle bus or taxi. Travel with comfort to your hotel in Waterton, AB by a Private Van | SUV for your group and reach your destination feeling relaxed and stress-free. Sightseeing and Tour option is also available, Please ask your Driver for details.
per adult from
90 to 120 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ONE WAY Private Transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by Licensed and Insured Commercial vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, including fuel surcharges
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges
- By pre-booking this
ONE WAY TRIP private transfer, you will travel in comfort and convenience. Skip the shuttle lines and leave the traffic to a professional driver! This private transport service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can comfortably accommodate up to 9 passengers and their small hand carry luggages. You can also take a few short stops along the way and have the opportunity to take scenic pictures with your group.You can't miss Canada's oldest national park and 3rd in the world, Banff National Park. Immerse yourself in these picture-perfect sceneries of the glacier-fed rocky mountains with alpine meadows, and fall in love with the surreal beauty of azure lakes, amazing falls, and the gentle rolling slopes. We'll take your group to these paradisiac destinations.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the client's specified pick up pointAirports
- Calgary Intl Airport, 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z8 Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum number of people per booking [ see option available ]
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a carry-on bag and a luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please call/email with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Private Transfer and Sightseeing Tour are EXCLUSIVE for the group that booked the experience, we don't offer any shared services with another tour operator for the safety of our guests and staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.