Caleta de Fuste Small-Group Guided Snorkeling Experience
Explore the ocean from one of the best beaches in Fuerteventura on this 1-hour snorkeling excursion. With included equipment and instructor, snorkeling has never been so easy. Enjoy a more personalized experience with a max group size of 8. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Debriefing by boat captain
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Vimotions brings you this entertaining and thrilling activity in Caleta de Fuste, one of the best beaches in the island of Fuerteventura, very close to the capital (Puerto del Rosario) and to the airport.
Snorkelling allows you to enjoy a water activity and to appreciate the local marine fauna with having to use a complicated diving equipment. With the mask, the diving tube, the neoprene suit and the fins provided by Deep Blue, you will have a great time without having to worry about anything. You will be supervised by an expert guide at all times.
Time in the water will be between 40 and 50 minutes.
• You will enjoy a brief boat ride to the snorkelling area.
• You will have all the necessary equipment at your disposal.
• You will see a wide variety of fishes underwater.
• Caleta de Fuste, Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Departure Point :Deep Blue Dive Center, Muelle Deportivo de, 35610 Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No dress code
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.