Caldera & Oia Sunset With King Thiras Boat
THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DICOVER THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI,THE MAIN LANDMARKS AND ADMIRE THE SUNSET ABOARD
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Children under 4 years old can get free.
What's excluded :
- Kindly note there is a 2,50 E entrance fee to the volcano collected by the local authorities
- Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap.
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Palea Kameni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
CALDERA & OIA SUNSET WITH KING THIRAS BOAT
Starting by bus from the pick-up point, we arrive at the port of Athinios and board the King Thiras boat. King Thiras will make a first stop in the volcanic island of Nea Kameni. Walking up the soil path, we will approach the crater of the still active volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
The trip continues to the second volcanic island named Palea Kameni. King Thiras boat makes a stop approximately 50 meters from the Hot Springs so you can dive in the green Sulphur waters or simply relax and enjoy the view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thirassia, Thirassia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
After the Hot Springs we will sail to Thirasia island which was part of Santorini before the big explosion of the volcano. We will stay in Thirasia for two-three hours having the chance to go swimming, have lunch next to the sea or explore the village of Manolas with its winding steps and traditional houses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Leaving Thirasia island, King Thiras will take us to the port of Athinios. The tour continues with a bus transfer to Oia Village for the sunset. The tour ends 30 minutes after the sunset. We will gather at the pickup point in Oia where the bus will be waiting to take you back to the point you started the excursion.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kamari Tours, Kamari 847 00, Greece
2: Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Children under 4 years old can get free.Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap.The voucher should be printed twice.This is not a private hotel pick up, The guests should wait for the bus outside their hotel on the main This is not a private hotel pick up (all hotels are not accessible by bus).Bus Departure: Kamari 09:20, Monolithos 09.25, Messaria 09.05, Karterados 9.10, Fira 09:20, Perissa 08.55, Pyrgos 09:30, Imerovigli 9:00, Firostefani 9:05, Oia 8:45, Megalochori 9:20, Vlichada 9:05, Perivolos 9:00, Akrotiri 9:10n road (all hotels are not accessible by bus). Ports
- SANTORINI MAIN PORT ATHINIOS
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19 Special information:
- Travelers must book this activity online and present mobile vouchers
- Antiseptics will be available on the bus
- Travelers must wear protective masks. Please bring your own masks. Driver and guides will wear masks too
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited. There will be sufficient space between each passenger during transportation
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles and during the tour (at least 1,5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.