Calanques Trilogy Electric Bike Tour from Marseille
Don’t miss the best places in Marseille. Embark for this 3-hour electric bike tour in the Calanques National Park. Meet your adventurous professional guide, get on your bike, and set off to explore one of the Mediterranean coast’s most scenic places.
With the extra power provided by your electric bike, you will conquer Marseille's three main Calanques. Explore Marseille's charismatic neighborhoods, pass bays, beaches, and coves, and take in sweeping views over coastal Marseille. Stop for a swim in the cool waters during free time.
Upgrade to include a 9 am pickup at your Marseille hotel or the cruise harbor, and enjoy personalized attention from your guide during this small-group tour — limited to 10 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (if option selected - for the morning tour only)
- Use of electric bicycle
- Small-group bike tour
- Entry/Admission - Calanque de Morgiou
- Entry/Admission - Parc National des Calanques
- Entry/Admission - Calanque de Sormiou
- Entry/Admission - Calanque de Callelongue
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Meet your guide at 10am or 2pm, (5pm during summer) in the South of Marseille.
Reaching our meeting point, near Pointe Rouge beach is really easy from Vieux Port as you can take the Marseille Shuttle boat (5€).
Then, clip on your helmet and hop onto your electric bike to begin your 3-hour tour. The powerful motor, activated when the pedals are in motion, will allow you to go up the hills around coastal Marseille and make your cycling experience easier.
Familiarize yourself with the various settings on your electric bike, then spin onward with your guide through Parc Pastré and into the Calanques National Park — widely considered among the prettiest parts of the countryside in Marseille.
During your tour, explore limestone bays and hidden creeks around the Calanques of Callelongue, Morgiou, and Sormiou. Enjoy free time to stop for a swim along the way. Afterward, pedal back to your starting point in the south of the city to bring your cycling tour to an end.
Departure Point :3 Avenue d'Odessa, 13008 Marseille, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 people per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum is 9 people per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he or she will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price
- Dress code: Wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.