Cala Comte and Cala Bassa Sunset Beach Hopping Cruise
The boat leaves from San Antonio harbor at 4pm (3pm in September and October) Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
-5 hour guided cruise and swimming tour of Ibiza's coastline and islands
-1 hours stops at both Cala Bassa & Cala Conta beaches to enjoy ,explore ,sunbath,enjoy free time and/or eat at one of the many beach restaurants.
- Long swimstop at secluded bay
-Watch the famous Ibiza sunset in board in front of Cafe Mambo ( Thursdays & Saturdays).
-soft drinks , water , beer 0% ,sangria 0%, San Francisco cocktail.
-Fresh Fruit and some snacks included.
-Get to see 2 of the best beaches of Ibiza without the impossible task of getting there by car and expensive parking 100´s of meters away with the high risk of getting your car broken into.
-8 Paddle boards available.
-Snorkeling equipment available
-Allowed to bring food on board.
-Glass bottom submarine vision.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Paddle boards
- Water, soft drinks , alcohol 0%, sangria 0% and San Francisco cocktail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cala Comte, No Esta en Ibiza-Ciudad, 07830, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza Spain
Cala comte is one of the best beaches in ibiza. It has 3 nice restaurants and water sports. Great beach for children
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cala Bassa, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
Amazing crystal clear beach on the west coast of ibiza. Has 3 Restaurants of which 1 is great value.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Port Des Torrent, Carrer Biscaia, 2, 07829, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza Spain
Nice little bay
Pass By: Cala Tarida, Carrer Puig del Mar, 07829, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
When the weather permits and if the wind blows from the north we will pass Cala Tarida
Pass By: Playa Cala Salada, Avenida Portmany 4 km, 07820, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
If the weather permits we will go to cala salada and pass this amazing beach
Departure Point :Ibiza Boat Cruises - Capitan Nemo, Passeig de la Mar, S/N, 07820, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- New lay from 18 of august we may not serve alcoholic drinks in 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.