Cairo Tower and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar Include Dinner
Its nice to be up high in Cairo. It gives one a prospective view of this great city, with it's very modern and very ancient districts. Anyone who has stood atop the Citadel or from the upper floors of some of the taller hotels is aware of the grand views that Cairo Tower offers continue drive to ? Khan el-Khalili,we take a round by foot through the market Your Dinner at first Class Oriental restaurant enjoy drink Coffee or tea at Al fishawy Cafe drive back to hotel with best memory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- In Afternoon you will Pick up from your hotel By Private A./C Bus and tour Guide
To Cairo tower
Its nice to be up high in Cairo. It gives one a prospective view of this great city, with it's very modern and very ancient districts. Anyone who has stood atop the Citadel or from the upper floors of some of the taller hotels is aware of the grand views that Cairo Tower offers.
One of the best views is from the Cairo Tower, located on Gezira Island (Zemalak) just north of the Museum of Modern Art which provides a panoramic vision of Cairo. This 187 meter tall tower, in the form of a latticework tube that fans out slightly at the top, is said to imitate a lotus plant, and ranks only fourth among the worlds highest towers. It is made of granite, the same material often used by the ancient Egyptians, and is about 45 meters taller than the Great Pyramid at Giza.
continue drive to ? Khan el-Khalili,we take a round by foot through the market , once known as the Turkish bazaar during the Ottoman period, is now usually just called the Khan el-Khalili and the names of it and the Muski market are often used interchangeably to mean either. Named for the great Caravansary, the market was built in 1382 by the Emir Djaharks el-Khalili in the heart of the Fatimid City. Together with the al-Muski market to the west, they comprise one of Cairo's most important shopping areas. But more than that, they represent the market tradition which established Cairo as a major center of trade, and at the Khan, one will still find foreign merchants. Perhaps, this vary market was involved in the spice monopoly controlled by the Mamluks,
Your Dinner at first Class Oriental restaurant enjoy drink Coffee or tea at Al fishawy Café drive back to hotel with best memory
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup from traveler hotel at 9 amPorts
- Cairo airport
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of XX people per booking is required ( 2 Person )
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.