Cairo tour to the pyramids and the Egyptian museum
Recognize to the great ancient Egyptian civilization and return back more than 4500 years to see one of the seven wonders of the world where the marvelous great pyramid and Sphinx.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Air conditioned transfer
- Bottle of water
- All taxes included
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to start your interesting tour by air conditioned vehicle to visit :
The Egyptian museum where more than 25000 of priceless pieces , your guide will explain and show you the master pieces and you have free time to explore the whole museum .
Leaving the Egyptian museum to enjoy your lunch ( optional ) at a local restaurant.
The next stop will be at the pyramids area where the pyramid of king Cheops ,the symbol of majesty which has more than 2 million limestone blocks , it is height was originally 147 m, but now it is about 138 m .
Then move towards the middle pyramid of king Chefren , son of king Cheops with a height of 137 m . then move to the third great pyramid which was built by king Mycerinus , the grand son of king Cheops.
Then your guide will accompany you to the great sphinx which belongs to King Chefren , the owner of the second great pyramid with a body of lion which refer to the power of the king and human head which refer to his wisdom.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Cairo.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will handle your tour in a small group, 2 person in a small car or maximum 6 person in a van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.