Cairo: The Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo - Full Day Tour
It is great to book your tour with us if you have one day to visit these important highlights in Cairo.
You will cover in this tour the Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Coptic Cairo and will have enough time in each spot to enjoy as much as you can with our professional tour guide.
Also you will get free time if you want to have lunch or shopping.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Known as The Egyptian Museum which is contain around 180000 pieces of monuments and very famous mater pieces dating back to different times at the ancient Egyptian history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The mosque id located at the Salah El Dien Citadel.
Mosque built during the time of Mohamed Ali in Turkish design and consider as master piece for the Islamic Art.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary), Shar'a Mari Girgis Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The first church built in Egypt and was the resident for the Patriarch.
This Church dating back to the 1st century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
2: Giza Governorate, Egypt
3: Cairo International Airport Road, Cairo Int'l Airport Rd, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.