Cairo stopover tour to the Egyptian museum and Khan El Khalili market
If you have 4-5 hours layover in Cairo, they are enough to visit one of the most important and must-see archaeological site in Egypt: The famous and huge Egyptian museum. Walk like an Egyptian among statues, golden staff of king Tut, mummies, tools and much more.
Please and enjoy yourself in the narrow lanes of khan El KhalilI market and enjoy the atmosphere of the medieval period. Have a seat at the oldest coffee shop in Cairo and taste one of the local Egyptian drinks
Punctual pickup and drop-off at the airport
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- airport l pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Complimentary drink at the oldest coffee shop in Cairo(El Fishawy)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The-fascinating experience will start with your visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities. The museum was opened in 1901.It houses thousands of monuments and artifacts. You will be overwhelmed by what you see around you: statues, golden treasures, tools, animal mummies and much more. you will definitely enjoy the treasures of king Tut Ankh Amun.This is a must-see section of the place. Although, you need weeks and weeks to cover everything in this huge building, however, your guide will explain with passion the highlights and must-see pieces. Then you will enjoy free time to go and browse here and there.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
You will enjoy free time to go and browse here and there. Then, enjoy some free time at Khan El Khalili, the biggest market in Cairo, and try a local drink at El Fishawy , the oldest coffee shop in Cairo.
At the end of your tour, you will be dropped off at the airport.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00am (earlier or later departures are available until 12.00pm if required, please advise at time of booking)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.