Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
This Cairo stopover tour will give you the chance to discover the highlights of Cairo attractions: Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Great Pyramid
- Entrance to the Mummy room in Egyptian Museum
- When you have limited time on your stopover or layover in Cairo airport you want to make the most of your time - this compressed tour makes it possible.
A representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport to enjoy your few hours in Cairo. Tour starts with visiting the Egyptian Museum, which has the world's largest and finest collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities.
Then continue your visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephrenand and Mykerinus. Next, proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, and to the Valley Temple.
Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally you will return to the airport in time for your connecting flight.
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport
Departure Time :Depending on your flight's arrival time
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.