Cairo Shopping Tours to Old Markets and Local Souqs
Enjoy wandering in the local Egyptian markets in Cairo visit the old traditional and also Local markets.Start your shopping tour today in old downtown markets then move to El Ghorya market, a very typical Egyptian market in the pretty Fatimid Cairo. Walk in the wonderful Gamalia Street, near El Azhar mosque and Khan El Khalili.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
As per Chosen time Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo to Start your shopping tour today in old downtown markets then move to El Ghorya market, a very typical Egyptian market in the pretty Fatimid Cairo. Walk in the wonderful Gamalia Street, near El Azhar mosque and Khan El Khalili.Then proceed to Bab Zuwayla traditional area, Bab al-Fatah, and Bab el Nasr. Your next stop is El Mosky, a very crowded Egyptian market that has everything.
Move to Khan el Khalili, it’s the oldest and the Middle and most prestigious, Khan el-Khalili was built over the tombs of the Fatimid caliphs, Journey inside the Khan El Khalili, Khan el-Khalili features oriels overlooking the street, and many public water fountains from copper, and narrow alleys of the neighborhood and very crowded, there Bakhan many traders and many of the goods.
El Mosky has known for its prices as the merchants in this market sell all the products with retail prices.
At the end of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Animals or pets allowed
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.