Cairo Pyramids and Museum from Hurghada by flight
these ancient wonders have stood for nearly 5000 years and are among the first stone buildings that ever appeared on this planet. As you explore the Plateau of Giza,
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Hurghada.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private Egyptology tour guide
- Round trip domestic Air tickets Hurghada / Cairo / Hurghada for over day Cairo by flight.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Entrance to private rooms or areas inside any temple or Museum.
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the spectacular Great Pyramids of Giza and mystical Sphinx. Constructed from millions of blocks of limestone, these ancient wonders have stood for nearly 5000 years and are among the first stone buildings that ever appeared on this planet. As you explore the Plateau of Giza, your expert guide will help to bring the awesome history alive and you will also have the optional chance to enter the Great Pyramid of Cheops or one of the smaller pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
mystical Sphinx. Constructed from one block of Rock
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities to see the world’s greatest collection of Egyptian artefacts including the legendary haul from the Tomb of Tutankhamun. Over 120,000 artefacts are on display including huge statues of the pharaohs and the gods they worshipped, jewels, scrolls of papyrus, coffins inlaid with semi-precious stones and ancient mummified remains. Although it would take months to admire each and every relic, your expert guide will help you discover some of the most famous objects including Tuthankhamun’s world famous solid gold funerary mask.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Hurghada / Hurghada International AirportAirports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada City Center, Arabia Cornish road - Adjacent to Hilton Plaza hotel، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84300, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.