Cairo Private Day Tour from Hurghada (Pyramids-Museum-Nile Felucca)
You will start your full day tour from your hotel in Hurghada around 02:00 AM. On the way, you will enjoy the magnificent view of the Red Sea Mountain to the left side or you can enjoy some sleep till you will reach your first stop in Cairo,Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure.Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch. After lunch you will Head to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx ,Today we have a chance for unique experience in the Nile river Traditional Felucca ride in the Nile of Cairo and enjoy the beauty of City, then Transfer to Your Hotel in Hurghada in late night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure. Over 220,000 masterpieces from ancient Egypt are presented; it is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
you will Head to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.• Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hurghada if you are in gouna or soma bay or safaga it will add extra charge• Please provide Hotel name.• Room number.
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.