Cairo old city and Citadel with Lunch Special offer
A day tour will introduce you real Cairo walk among the Egyptians, visiting the Islamic Cairo and Coptic Cairo in Old Cairo with their churches where Baby Jesus lived for a while. And get the Egyptian experience having a traditional Egyptian meal at the famous market of Khan El Khalili with a cup of mint tea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any photography tickets.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islamic Cairo, Midan Silah ad-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali the greatest ruler in the modern history of Egypt at the Cairo Citadel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
The Hanging church, Church of St. Barbara, Ben Ezra synagogue, and the church of Abu Serga.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan El Khalili market Cairo's old bazar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
2: Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.