Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise and Show Maxim cruise
It is a fabulous way to enjoy a night on the Nile while you are in Cairo. So, you are invited to dinner on the Nile Maxim cruising restaurant for two hours sailing trip on the Nile with belly dancer, folklore show, Oriental music and dinner. All the time, you’ll be delighted in our Chef’s menu along with a selection of Egyptian favorites, made with the freshest ingredients, and prepared to make it a memorable dining experience.
per adult from
1 day 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Choice of set menu
- Belly Dancer & Oriental Show
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Sooth yourself with an evening on the Nile with dinner and a show aboard the Nile Maxim dinner cruise. Admire the lights of downtown Cairo while enjoying a delicious dinner with a belly dancing and Egyptian folklore show on a two-hour cruise.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in cairo or gizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- recommended for travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.