Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and the Citadel
Visit Giza Pyramids Tour
enjoy Camel Ride around Giza Pyramids
Visit The Egyptian Museum
Visit the Citadel
And finally you will Eat a Local Lunch
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Meet and greet services at the airport.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- 30 mintues ride your camel
- All Service charges & taxes
- Local Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum) Drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Welcome at Cairo airport, our representative will wait you until you will land, after then we will start our lovely tour to the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, we will visit Giza pyramids, we will see "the Giza pyramids", also there is Sphinx, Ancient Egyptians considers him as a God, The only statue has human face and body lion, and enjoy Camel Ride around Giza Pyramids then you will start your trip to Giza plateau where you will start your ride for30 minutes camel, then will go to The Egyptian Museum, one of the Largest and most famous museums in the world, has the biggest collection of Egyptian items in the World, about 120,000 artifacts (some in the storeroom), some of the most famous collections are the contents of King Tutankhamen tomb and the Royal Mummy room, and we can see the Interior and Walls, The antiquities were distributed two floors, As for the First Floor you will see the treasures of King Tutankhamen tomb, the Animals mummy Room, the Royal Mummy Room and much more, The antiquities were distributed two floors, and will go to the Citadel, Salaheldin(Saladin) built the Citadel(12th century) to protect Cairo against potential crusades but they never made it that far and the citadel became the residence of the ruler till the middle of the 19th century, Inside the great walls of the citadel you will visit the mosque of ibn Qalaoun(14th century) and the famous alabaster mosque(19th century). Then you will move to the beautiful Mosque of Sultan Hassan (14th century) and Al-Rifa'i Mosque (19th century) where members of the Royal family of Mohammed Aly including the last king of Egypt, king Farouk were buried,The last Shah of Iran, Reda Pahlavi was buried here too.
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.