Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids, Sound and light
visit Giza pyramids
and enjoy Camel Ride around Giza Pyramids
will eat a local lunch
and in night you will back to Sphinx again to watch Sound and light show
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- local food lunch
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- 30 mintues ride camel
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Welcome at Cairo airport, our representative will wait you until you will land, after then we will start our lovely tour to the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, we will visit Giza pyramids, we will see "the Giza pyramids", also there is Sphinx, Ancient Egyptians considers him as a God, The only statue has human face and body lion, and enjoy Camel Ride around Giza Pyramids, and will go to eat a local lunch, in night you will back to Sphinx again to watch Sound and light show, you will learn more information about the pyramids and we will listen to the story of sphinx status, and you will enjoy The show is the most wonderful In the embrace of ancient civilization, In one hour, the show would narrate the history of those great kings, their secrets, legends and secrets of ancient history
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.