Cairo Layover Tours To Giza Pyramids & Islamic Cairo
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt from Cairo airport to the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Islamic Cairo, Where you can visit the historical mosques
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from Cairo airport & return
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Lunch meal at Local restaurant.
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
At any time from 7:00 am until 11:00 am or earlier Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from Cairo international airport, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to Islamic Cairo to visit The Citadel of Cairo where you can visit the most famous mosque in Cairo which is Mohamed Ali`s mosque that known as the Alabaster Mosque, then Continue to Visit Sultan Hassan Mosque and El Rifai Mosque ,Visit Ibn tulun Mosque
Note: if you have time the Tour can be extended without any additional charge to include a visit to Old market of Khan Khalili Bazaar Transfer you back to Cairo international airport
Meals: Lunch at a local restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
at Cairo International Airportfrom your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.