Cairo Layover Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum Khan Al-Khalili Bazaar
Enjoy a long layover in Cairo? Make the most of it with this special layover tour. You'll get to visit the Pyramids of Giza,Great Sphinx the country's most celebrated attraction, followed with a visit to the incredible Egyptian Museum,and the most famous market Khan Al-Khalili.
Egypt Key Tour Guide holding a sign of your name outside the arrival hall.who will take you to the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages, and after a photo stop at the
Great Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple.
After this amazing pyramids tour you will move to visit the
Egyptian Museum which is an amazing treasure house for many artifacts,Exhibition of King Tut then have
lunch at a local restaurant. You will head to the
Bazaar (khan Al-khailil ) which is the oldest market in Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo airport again in time for your departure.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide.
- Sterilized Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Face Mask and gloves
- alcohol bottle sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Entry/ Admission
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit Giza Pyramids, the country's most celebrated attraction,considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Admire at the Great Sphinx, which consider the most famous statue , the first sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo - one of the most important museums in the world. It contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities. We will see the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with the golden mask of the boy king and Royal mummies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Visit Khan Al-Khalili Bazaar, famous markets which claim to have inspired Christopher Columbus to discover the USA. Enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and try your luck bargaining with the shop owners for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick up our travelers from any hotel and Cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Pick Up Should be in the morning to visit the sights before closing time.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- -The use of masks is obligatory…masks will be given to client who don't have their own. -Alcohol Gel will be available before, during and after the service. -The Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service. -All those running the service (Guide-Driver- ETC)will wear a mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.