Cairo highlights day tour to Giza pyramids,Egyptian museum&kHAN Al Khalili
Let your dream come true; immerse yourself in the pyramids of the great pharaohs of ancient Egypt. Spend 8 hours seeing the only survivor of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the mysterious Sphinx. Enjoy your tour-visiting one of the largest museums in the world, Walk like an Egyptian among statues, golden staff of king Tut, mummies, tools and much more.
Please yourself in the narrow lanes of khan El KhalilI and enjoy the atmosphere of the medieval period.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- camel ride
- Entrance to burial chambers of the great pyramids or the sun boat museum(80 L.E)
- Entrance fees to the royal mummy room
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Discover the magic of Giza city and explore the famous Giza pyramids area and Sphinx. You will start visiting the symbol of the Eternity and the only wonder that still survives among the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great pyramid of Cheops(Khufu). It is certainly one of the most important monuments of ancient Egypt. A masterpiece of fabricated structure and architecture, you will be overwhelmed by the huge size of its blocks, the height and the age that exceeded 4600 years.The Egyptologist will provide you with all the history of the area, the 9 pyramids of the kings ,queens and princesses, the sphinx, the valley temple of mummification. You will have enough time for photography in different sides, extra options such as entering one of the pyramids, visiting the sun boat museum or riding a camel around the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian museum in Cairo is one of the largest museums in the world. Your Egypt tours will take you in a 4 hours tour to explore the treasures of the museum (opend in 1901).Look at the amazing monuments and artifacts in its different halls in a guided tour. Although the museum has tens of thousands of artifacts but in this short tour, your Egyptologist guide will focus on the highlights and masterpieces of the museum
Visit the Tut Ankh Amun Wing on the first floor and see his wonderful collection of historically important artwork. The treasures are mainly golden and they cover a quite large section of the museum. This area of the museum includes significant statues, furniture and gold sculptures. After enjoying the guided part of the tour, take some free time to browse the museum with the option of visiting the royal mummy room.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Enjoy some free time at Khan El Khalili, the biggest market in Cairo. In Khan el Khalili bazaar, you will enjoy strolling through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt. You can spend some time having a local drink in one of the oldest Coffee shops in Cairo El Fishawy (1763).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00 am (Earlier or later departures are available from centrally located Cairo or Giza hotels)
Departure Time :8:00am (earlier or later departures are available until 8:30am if required, please advise at time of booking)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.