Cairo half day tour visit Egyptian Museum
Discover with us the Egyptian Museum! An half day tour back to the treasures of the pharaos!
Tour starts at 9:00 am with Pickup from your hotel in Cairo or Giza by our guide, to start your half day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.
It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon: a collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before
they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
After the tour is finished you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tour starts at 8:00 am with Pickup from your hotel in Cairo or Giza By our guide to Start your half day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities.
Departure Point :The Egyptian Museum, شارع ماريت باشا، ميدان التحرير، Ismailia, Qasr El Nil, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.