Cairo: Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Full-Day Private Guided Tour
- Go on a private full day tour of the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara with a qualified Egyptologist
- Go inside of the Great Pyramids and View the Step Pyramid in Sakkara, only 27km from Cairo
- Embark on a full-day tour to the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Dahshur and Sakkara.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide ( Choose your own language )
- Taxes,services, Parking and Landing fees
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your tour by visiting the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The highlight of this section is getting close up to the Sphinx - the legendary guardian with a lion’s body and the head of King Chephren. Admire the impressive statue and get your photo taken beside it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
You will then visit Sakkara, a 27 km journey away from Cairo. The highlight of this section is the Step Pyramid. Built for King Zoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Finally, you'll head over to Dahshur to have the Chance to enter the Red Pyramid and Enjoy the panoramic view for the Bent one !!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your accommodation in Cairo or Giza and your room number if possible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.