Cairo Full Day Tour- Egyptian Museum, Cairo Citadel and Khan Khalili Bazaar
Having the privilege to have a closer look to what historic Cairo having to offer to its visitors is our greatest addiction!
This tour is very special to know better about Egyptian history, Pharaonic dynasties and kings, Cairo Citadel and Khan Khalili.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Excluding water and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period, displays a great collection of 5000 years of art. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented here, including the famous exhibit of king Tutankhamun.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Citadel of Cairo or Citadel of Saladin is a medieval Islamic-era fortification in Cairo. Sprawling over a limestone spur on the city's eastern edge.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Mohamed Ali Mosque is amongst the most interesting Mosques in Egypt. It stands proudly on the highest point inside the courtyard of the Citadel of Saladin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
If you really want to have a feeling of what is to be in a Egyptian market don't miss our tour there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travelers from / to hotels in Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.