Cairo Dinner Cruise on Nile Pharaoh / on Golden Pharaoh
it`s a fantastic dinner cruise for about 2 hours across the Nile in Cairo, where you will enjoy an unforgettable view of the huge Cairo and the belly dancer show
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- River Dinner cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour escort/host by Pickup from & to your hotel.
- Entry/Admission - Golden Pharaoh Dinner Cruise
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver & escort.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Pharaoh Dinner Cruise, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Sail along the River Nile in Cairo for a 2-hour dinner cruise. The short trip also features a traditional belly dancing and folklore show. Feast from a selection of Egyptian favorites, freshly prepared on board the deluxe floating restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet the travelers at hotel reception or at the agreed place requested by the travelers in Giza or in Cairo downtown.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required in order to start the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.