Cairo Day Tour From Marsa-alam
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a Day-Tour program from Marsa-Alam to Cairo, you will visit Cairo Sight seen with professional tour guide, with Lunch at local restaurant, (Pyramids — Sphinx — Egyptian Museum — Khan-Elkhalili — Citadel). Then Back again to Cairo airport to take your flight to Marsa-Alam, Then transfer to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from your hotel in Marsa-Alam.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marsa Mubarak, Marsa Alam Egypt
Early Morning, we will pick up you by our representative to Marsa-Alam airport to take a flight to Cairo, Meet and Assist by your Private-Tour guide to start a tour to visit the great Pyramids at Giza with Guard of Pyramids Sphinx it was built by King Kafraa, Continue tour to learn about ancient Egyptian history inside valley temple.
After that continue the tour to visit the Egyptian museum in Down-Town in Cairo to see jewelry of Young Pharaoh king Tutankhamen and take another view with old of the famous ancient Egyptian statue for all the famous Pharaohs.
Continue the tour to visit Khan-El Khalili bazaars old markets in Cairo with a break lunch, after that continue tour to visit alabaster Mosque it was built by Mohamed Ali Basha where we visit the famous citadel in Cairo.
When you finished your tour you'll drive to Cairo international airport to take your flight from Cairo to Marsa-Alam, meet and assist by our representative to transfer you to Marsa-Alam hotel, Drop-OFF. Next Continue to visit all markets in Cairo Khan EL Khalili bazaar, learn how this famous market may have inspired Christoper Columbus to set sail in search of America, through stalls selling handmade crafts, paper products and other local good while you test your bargaining skills.
Because this is a private tour, you’re free to determine how much time is spent at each of the destinations, making for a truly personalized experience. Travelers can opt to visit the Papyrus Institute to learn more about how this famous artwork is crafted, after that, we transfer you to your hotel where we picked-up you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.