Cairo Coptic and Islamic Day Tour
Transfer from your hotel in private vehicle with air conditioning to enjoy a day at the Islamic and Coptic places in Cairo. Visits to the Citadel of Salah al Din, where is the Alabaster Mosque of Muhamed Ali and the Palace of Al Gawhara (jewelry) built by the Mamlukies and Ottomans. Visit to the Ibn Tolon Mosque, to the Gair Anderson Museum. Transfer to the Old Cairo Area that gathers the Hanging Church and that of San Serguis. Visit to the Coptic Museum. Back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islamic Cairo, Midan Silah ad-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
you will watch the Islamic arts like the Mosque of Muhamed Ali , the Al Gawhara Palace, the Ibn Tolon Mosque ,Visit to the Gair Anderson Museum the Old Cairo and also to the Coptic
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from any hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.