Cairo city tour Museum ,Coptic Cairo ,Cairo Citadel and Old Bazaar Private tour
In one day tour you will move around Egypt history since pharaohs with The Egyptian Museum with more than 125.000 artifacts , Greek Roman and Christianity period you will visit the Babylon Fortress ,Then finish your experience between Islamic architectures by visiting Salah El-Din Citadel and Muhammad Ali alabaster mosque and , and Cairo local life in Khan Elkhalili bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Expert Egyptology tour guide speaks your languages
- Entrance fees for all sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Extra ticket like mommy room
- Personal needs
- Tipping - recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Around the clock on the time we mentioned our expert tour guide will pick you to start your tour experience.
Start with The National Egyptian museum which is one of the oldest and most important museums in the world which was built 1901 ,it is the mirror of ancient Egyptian history since pre-history period till Greek roman period, it has 120,000 pieces of antiquities , Right now it has the most important treasure was found in the world Tutankhamun tomb was found 1922 by Howard Carter in the valley of the kings .The treasure collection more than 3500 Masterpiece of antiquities
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Old Cairo or Coptic Cairo is a part of Old Cairo which encompasses the Babylon Fortress , the Hanging church , the Greek church of St.George and many other Coptic churches and historical sites . it is believed in Christian tradition that the holy family visited this area and stayed at the sites of saints Sergius and Bacchus church ( Abu Serga ). Coptic Cairo was Stronghold for Christianity in Egypt until the Islamic era ,though most of the current buildings of the churches in Coptic Cairo were built after the Muslim conquest of Egypt in the 7th century
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Cairo Citadel was built by an order of the king Saladin the largest fort an castle in the medieval period 153,000 meter square it was built between 1176 to 1183 CE to protect Cairo from Crusaders Only few years after defeating Fatimid Caliphate , Saladin recycled the stones of Giza Pyramids to finish faster as he can , It was used as Royal Court Since Al-Nasir Muhammad ibn Qalaoun till Muhammad Ali Pasha 1807 CE who built two great palaces Salamlik Haremlik and one of the master piece of Turkish mosques in the world Muhammad Ali alabaster mosque in 1828 to 1848 CE , Perched on the summit of the Citadel .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan Elkhalili Bazar is a major souk in the historic center of Islamic Cairo . The bazaar district is one of Cairo’s main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike.
After Finishing back to your Start Point .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.