Cairo and Giza Full-Day Highlights Tour from Hurghada
Following a pick-up from your hotel, get some great views of the landscape en route to the Egyptian capital. Stops can be made whenever you require. Upon arrival in Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square, and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly-developed culture.
For a supplement, you can enter the Mummy Room to learn all about the mummification process, and come face-to-face with some of the Egyptian royals of the Pharonic days in mummified form.
Transfer to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. Marvel at this last surviving monument of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pass By: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel in hurghada but elgouna .sahl hashesh and makadi with additional charges for transfer
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.