Cairo Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Don't land in an unfamiliar city without knowing how you are getting to your hotel. Book your Cairo Airport Private Arrival Transfer today for an easy arrival into a complicated city.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Travel from Cairo International Airport to your Cairo City or Giza Plateau hotel. Alternatively this transfer is available from Cairo train station to Cairo Airport. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your arrival details and your Cairo City or Giza Plateau hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Departure Point :
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2017 - 10/31/2020
11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.