Cairo 1 Day By Bus From Sharm El Sheikh
Discover the history and culture of Ancient Egypt during this 1-day tour in Cairo. Visit the magnificent Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, the Papyrus Institute, and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
- Ticket Pyramids from Inside
- Any extras not mentioned in the Program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Afterwards you will enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant and then we will continue with the visit of the Egyptian Museum. The museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period and displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, which is considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was found.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then we proceed with visiting the Great Sphinx,which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in SHARM EL SHEIKH
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.