Cairo & Giza Pyramids & Desert Adventure 6 Days 5 Nights
See two different sides of Egypt on this 6-day tour. In Cairo visit the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Old Cairo. Travel to Bahariya Oasis to learn about Bedouin culture and camp in the desert. Visit the beautiful White Desert and Black desert .....
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival & departure
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo at 4-star hotel on bed & breakfast
- Accommodation in a camp for 2 night on full board basis
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents
- All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers inside Bahariya Oasis and White Desert by 4x4 car
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during your trips
- Meals at hotels and during sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock) Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist you to check-in smoothly and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo. Welcome Drink
Day 2 Pyramids and museum
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then at 09:00 AM you will be met and accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then head to the Egyptian Museum, enjoying Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo / Bahariya Oasis Breakfast at hotel, check out from your hotel in Cairo at 06:00 AM, met by our representative and then travel by a modern air conditioned vehicle to Bahariya Oasis about 4 hours drive from Cairo. Upon arrival, visit the Museum of Golden Mummies, the Tombs of the Nobles, the Alexander Temple and the Temple of Meffetla. Then have a trip to the ruin on a hill, "the English House" at sunset enjoying the panoramic view. Overnight in Bahariya.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: White & Black Desert
After breakfast, then move onto the White Desert, passing through the Black Desert, a region of volcano-shaped mountains with large quantities of small black stones, and the Valley of El Haize with its refreshing spring. Stop off to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain and the magnificent Valley of Agabat. Camping in White Desert with a unique chance to enjoy amazing sunset view while your guides cook your dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Back to Cairo After breakfast, visit the hot springs and enjoy the beauty of the white limestone rocks in the area. Then start returning to Cairo. In the evening, enjoy an optional dinner cruise on the Nile or paying a visit for watching the Sound and Light spectacular Show of the Giza Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo. Meals: Breakfast
Final Departure Breakfast with free time at your hotel before checking out at 12:00 PM, then you will be picked you up by our representative and transferred to Cairo international Airport for final departure. Meals: Breakfast
Departure Point :From your hotel which we will reserve for you .
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.