Cairngorms National Park and Speyside Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
This is your chance to experience an inspirational blend of Scottish sights and flavors in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
Let the experienced driver-guide take you on a journey through the delights of the rolling hills and wildlife of Cairngorm National Park. Relish a golden dram of famous Speyside whisky and learn the legends and little-known secrets behind these two quintessential Scottish wonders on this 9 hour tour.
per adult from
9 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Glenfidich Distillery)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Glenfiddich Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
Descend to the Glenmore Forest Park, where you have free time to explore. Your options include a walk through the woods to Loch Morlich, which is one of Scotland’s most scenic and popular Lochs. You can admire a sandy beach and large and ancient pine trees before you make your way back to the mini-coach. If you prefer not to walk, there’s a café and exhibition at the visitor centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenfiddich Distillery Station Road, Dufftown AB55 4DH Scotland
One of Scotland’s most famous whiskys. This distillery somehow increased production during the American Prohibition.
** Glenfiddich Distillery – due to Covid19 restrictions, this tour will visit the Glen Moray Distillery instead. No need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit this distillery whilst on your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Glenfiddich Distillery – due to Covid19 restrictions, this tour will visit the Glen Moray Distillery instead. No need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit this distillery whilst on your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.