Cai Be floating market in Mekong Delta full Day by Scooter
Carpeted in a dizzying number of green colors, the Mekong Delta in Vietnam seems to bring you into these splendid pages of a geography book. Do you want to discover all that this region offers ranging from picturesque sceneries, tranquil atmosphere to stunning cuisine and especially the outstanding highlight of the floating market? Don’t hesitate to join in an amazing full-day tour of Cai Be floating market in Mekong Delta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- Scooter and driver with helmet
- Bottled water
- Boat trip to floating market
- Local drink on the way & coconut juice at local house.
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
First, you will be picked up at your hotel at 7:00.a.m. Then, you will take 1.5-hour car ride to reach My Tho – the traditional hide way to the Mekong Delta - and start your exploration in a way which few tourists know.
After meeting your rider in My Tho, you will ride along the concrete path, going through evergreen rice paddy fields and have a lively talk with local people while crossing the mighty Mekong River on local ferries and all the way hearing local kids saying “Hello” and seeing them hospitably wave their hands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cai Be, Cai Be, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Upon your arrival in Cai Be, you will set off by motor boat to pay a visit to the Cai Be floating market where you can observe the locals trading fruit and many other local goods on board their vessels.
Next, you will visit a small family business to know the traditional way they use to make fish sauce, soya sauce, coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn.
After finishing the visits, you will head to the local house through narrow and shady village lanes and have time for lunch. Here, you will be encouraged to help his family to prepare the local dishes including: grilled fish in banana leaf, spring rolls, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
After having lunch, you will explore the village more, pay a visit to a local school & house, then enjoy a fresh and sweet coconut juice that has just been picked up from the tree.
Finally, you will go back to Ho Chi Minh City by car. The trip ends around 5:30pm
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.