Cagliari Walking tour
A stroll through the district of Castello , a fortified citadel from the 13th century, which has preserved its central role in the life of the city over the centuries.
Here we will pass by the palaces of the aristocratic families who made its history, we will see its towers and ramparts and we will visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria with its hidden treasure: the Martyrs' Crypt.
The tour is ideal for those travelers who stay a few hours in the city and want to make the most of their time to learn about the history of the place and see the most fascinating corners, as well as for those travelers who stay longer and want to have a first approach to the city and its main attractions!
Our guide will tell you in a friendly and catchy way the curiosities and oddities of the fortress and of the populations that have dominated it over the centuries, while you can enjoy wonderful views over the different areas of the city and the port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour led by a licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the visit to the two towers are neither provided nor included (external visit)
- Entry/Admission - Torre dell'Elefante
- Entry/Admission - Tower of San Pancrazio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Santa Maria, Piazza Palazzo 4, 09124, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
An internal visit to the cathedral, a jewel of the Baroque in the city, and in particular to its crypt, where you can discover the history of the beautiful Sanctuary of the Martyrs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre dell'Elefante, via santa Croce / via Universita, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
An external visit to the fourteenth-century medieval tower, symbol of the city, to learn about the history of its birth and the foundation of Castello
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bastione di Saint Remy, Via Torino 16, 09124, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
A panoramic stop on the Bastion of Saint Remy, a wonderful terrace that allows us to admire the city, the Devil's Saddle, the port and the lagoons from above. The Bastion is also a beautiful neoclassical monument from the early 1900s
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tower of San Pancrazio, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
External visit of the Tower of San Pancrazio, the twin tower of the Torre dell'Elefante and an important place of defense and later of imprisonment, which holds many secrets of the history of the most important historic district of Cagliari
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Carlo Felice, 76, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
4/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
4/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Monday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Arsenale, Cagliari CA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.