Cagliari: South West Wooden Boat Tour from Chia
Get back to nature and discover some of the most beautiful hidden beach coves in Sardinia just outside the coastal town of Chia and Teulada by a charming wooden boat. Your guide and captain will take you to explore the most spectacular beaches. Experience the beaches with a small group or privately and see some of the amazing beaches, a fantastic lunch will be served by our captain.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Professional Skipper
- Professional Guide
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chia, Chia, Domus de Maria, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
You will move from Chia towards the Teulada harbor with your guide, where your boat is waiting for a fantastic excursion.
You will explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The waters of Chia are pristine and a shimmering, crystal clear, blue color. Dive in and enjoy. Complementing that stunning turquoise water is the peach-colored sand, and scattered among the dunes are lush green juniper trees. The colors are striking.
Heading to the beach is a tradition of the locals and visitors alike. You will see why the coves and beaches in Chia are famous.
You will stop at up to 8 of the prettiest coves, depending on how much time you spend at each. Depending on the itinerary, one of the coves you will visit is Cala Cipolla, from here you can admire the lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. This cove offers one of the best places to snorkel in South Sardinia. Your guide can provide you the snorkel gear, or you are welcome to bring your own. Get stunning views of the island of Su Cardolinu and the magnificent bay of Cala Cipolla.
Sail to Cape Teulada and Cala Zafferano to get perfect views of the natural landscapes, here it's a military zone, and we can only swim around the boat. Look for the friendly dolphins that sometimes frolic by the side of the boat, and swim in the crystal clear waters of the most beautiful sea in Italy.
Your guide and skipper will gladly assist with suggestions.
Throughout your experience at Chia and Teulada, your guide will give your stories, history, and tales about the area and make your time as personalized as possible. Take a relaxing day on the beaches of Chia and Teulada!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teulada, Teulada, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
The trips usually take place in the morning, with departure from the port of Teulada (New Harbour) around 10 o'clock. The points of most interest and where to take a dip in the sea are Cala Zafferano, Capo Teulada, Capo Malfatano. Your senses will be embraced by the nature of one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mediterranean, a place to take your breath away, amid an other-worldly silence. Enjoy the sea during our excursions, diving into the waters of the most beautiful beaches of Sardinia. Some times friendly dolphins come for enjoying the ride, swim in the crystal clear waters of Sardinia, the most beautiful sea in Italy, and find out that even the deep waters are full of exciting surprises. Enjoy a great lunch cooked right on the boat by our captain, and enjoy the view of the sea while eating with your friends. The return to the port it is expected around 17:30—this private excursion where the time can be flexible for your party. Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall amusing anecdotes for you before driving you back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Parcheggio Ombreggiato CTC, Viale del Porto, 09010 Chia CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Excursions are carried out with groups of 4 participants minimum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, if canceled after start the tour, the trip will continue by jeep
- no pets allowed
- no smoking on the boat
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.