Cagliari Shore Excursion: Hidden Coves by Scooter
Pick-up at the Port of Cagliari, flexible with the cruise docking time, enjoy riding a 125cc scooter while your guide leads you to a green paradise and the hidden beaches of the south Sardinia. Excursion among the secret beaches.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide in english, italian, french and portuguese
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Private Tour (optional)
- Scooter 125cc
- Insurance (injury)
- Use of helmet
- Flexible time
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch (optional on request only private tour)
- Any damage to the Scooter
- Everything that is not included
- Private tour (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chia, Chia, Domus de Maria, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
After you take the free shuttle from your pier to the passenger gate (1 minute), your guide for the day will meet you at your cruise terminal, where you will board your transportation to the town of Chia on the west coast. The 45-minute drive is beautiful and scenic, which will make the ride seem short. Your guide will be giving you information throughout the excursion. As it is just you and your small group for the day, all of the attention and details will be on you.
Enjoy riding a 125cc scooter while your guide leads you to a green paradise and the hidden beaches of the south Sardinia. Excursion among the secret beaches of southern Sardinia. Passing through the Ancient Roman Street, it will be possible to see the shore of Su Coldorinu and the ancient Port of Chia. Arriving on the fantastic beach of Cala Cipolla, from which it's possible to get into the Lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. From there, a beautiful view, let you see the extreme point of South Sardinia: Capo Teulada. From the Lighthouse, we'll visit the beach and the tower of Capo Malfatano, Cala Crabittu, and Porto Larboi.
During those stops, it's possible to swim in a fantastic cristal water sea. Your guide, while leading the tour on his scooter, will provide information and colorful stories about life and nature in south Sardinia and recommend photo stops along the way. These tours can be a perfect introduction to first-time visitors, or they can offer a more in-depth insight for tourists re-visiting the region.
At the end of this exciting adventure, your fantastic guide will return you to your cruise port in Cagliari.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Calata Azuni, Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum riding age is 21 year
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum people per booking is required
- A valid A1 driving license is required for scooter drivers, please send a photo from your driving license in advance for the ensurance at email@example.com
- Customized and private tours are available on request
- Bring your towell and beachwear
- *please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without any further notice.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Small-group tour - This is a flexible tour, and our guide will be waiting for you at the parking lot, please be aware that you should meet our guide at least one hour after your docking time, after that no refund will be given.
- Directions - Once you reach the gate with the shuttle, please walk (200 meters) straight towards the parking where the buses are.
- Most travelers can participate
- If the tour starts late or encounters delays, for any reason, we will shorten the tour to return our guest to the cruise port by the scheduled time. There are no critical portions of the tour operated by third parties which could result in the inability to return to port on time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.