Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville Day Trip with Skip the Line Real Alcazar and Cathedral
When your ship docks in the Cadiz port, head out on a shore excursion to Seville, one of the most remarkable cities in Andalusia (Andalucia). On this small-group tour (limited to 20 guests per guide) you’ll follow your local guide around Seville, a city full of history and beautiful Moorish architecture. Explore famous sites like the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería (commonly known as La Maestranza), the oldest bullring in Spain; and the Alcazar, a former Moorish fortress. This is a wonderful day trip for history buffs and architecture-lovers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Port pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
While you are in port in Cadiz, discover the capital of Andalucia on a shore excursion to Seville. Meet your local guide in front of the Cadiz port and relax on a comfortable minibus during the 60-minute drive to Seville. In Seville, start your small-group walking tour with a visit to the Macarena Walls, and then head to Plaza de España, a jewel of Seville and one of its prettiest plazas. Next, walk down to Maria Luisa Park and admire the mix of 1920s Art Deco and Moorish designs.
Continue to the Baroque palace of San Termo, home to wonderful gardens. Then visit the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Gothic cathedral and third-largest of any church in the world. As you walk around this UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit the tomb of Christopher Columbus, the Capilla Real and the Patio de los Naranjos. Enjoy views of the breathtaking Giralda tower, once the tallest tower in the world and today one of only three remaining Almohad minarets (a mosque spire from the 12th-century Almohad Dynasty).
Take a short break for lunch (own expense) in the Jewish quarter and wander around the labyrinth of narrow streets, originally designed to protect Jews from oppression. Continue to the Santa Cruz quarter, one of Seville's best-known neighborhoods with big mansions, family palaces and flower-covered patios. Then visit the Alcazar, a royal palace that was originally a Moorish fort.
End your walking tour at the oldest bullring in Spain, La Maestranza. Enjoy free time in this area before you make your way back to the Cadiz port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cadiz port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Visit the jaw dropping interiors of the Real Alcazar Palaces and its enchanting gardens
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Espana, Avenida de Isabel la Catolica, 41004 Seville Spain
See one of greatest jewel in Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Enter the legendary Jewish Quarter considered one of the best preserved Jewish district in Europe
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Archivo General de Indias, Avenida Constitucion s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The former central point of all trade to the New World
Pass By: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Walk up the ramp and get a bird view of the capital of Andalusia at your own leisure
Pass By: Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, Paseo de Colon, 12, 41001 Seville Spain
The mythical Bull Ring of Seville, one of the eldest one in Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Go through the allocated cruise terminal and exit the port. You guide will be waiting close to the main gate holding a "Shore Excursions Deal" sign.Ports
- Cadiz port, Estación Marítima, 11004 Cádiz, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Duration of tour is approximate, depending on the duration of your time in shore
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.