Cadiz and Jerez Sherry Tasting Day Trip
Explore Cadiz, the oldest city in Europe, savor first quality sherry in Jerez on a comfortable day trip from Seville. Immerse yourself in the most authentic cities in southern Spain, famous for its fresh seafood, excellent sherry colorful architecture, and friendly people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insider tips
- One sherry tasting
What's excluded :
- Optional guided visit of the camera oscura (cost 6€ pax)
- Food & drinks
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Cadiz
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerez De La Frontera, Jerez De La Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Jerez has one of the largest selections of wineries that produce the famous Spanish sherry. We will visit a smaller winery that is usually a family run business and try different types of sherry, learn about history and enjoy a typical Spanish wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mercado Central de Abastos, Calle Dona Blanca s/n, 11402 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
If we have time we will take a relaxing walk in the old town of Jerez and visit its old market with a charming ambiance. The area has a famous cathedral, Alcazar (entrance is not included) and a few beautiful churches as well as some flamenco bars that in the evenings get quite lively.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cadiz Town Hall, Plaza de San Juan de Dios S/N Casa Consistorial, 11005 Cadiz Spain
We will visit the old town of Cadiz, the oldest European city! it has a bustling nice old town with a lively market, a little charming port, a beautiful cathedral and some of the tastiest tapas, seafood and fish in entire Spain. We will have time to stop for lunch or enjoy that in Jerez depending on your wine tasting and time table.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Cadiz, Plaza Catedral s/n, 11005 Cadiz Spain
Our tour includes a relaxing walk in the old town of Cadiz starting at the charming central square with the view over the Cathedral. If the time permits or you are interested we could enter the Cathedral.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- If there are children in the booking, please state the age of the child.
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.