Cabo San Lucas Half-Day Boat Tour with Snorkeling
Enjoy a smooth and sunny ride with us on our luxurious trimaran tritoon and see the vast and amazing marine life of Cabo’s best snorkeling spots. You can do snorkel at Neptune’s Finger and Pelican's Rock near by Lover’s Beach, the most beautiful reef in the place.
Have a lot of fun in this tour in Trimaran in Cabo San Lucas. Have an incredible vacations with this tour. You will visit Cabo San Lucas bay rude, ride along land's end and you can even swim in the Lover's beach.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Crew
- Beer (only 18 years old and above are allowed to drink this), water and sodas
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel transportation
- Entry/Admission - Neptune's Finger
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Enjoy this incredible tour well known by many like " El Mar de Cortez", owns a rich name marine life, An affirmation said once by the famous diver, Jack Costeau, describing " El Mar de Cortez" as the " Aquarium of the world".
On this awesome experience, you will be able to see a great variety of tropical fisch, including: Mexican Hogfish and Goatfish, Panamanian Seargent Major, Spotted Porcupine fish, Purple Surgeonfish, Angrlfish, Ballon Fish and many more species.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lovers Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
You will visit this beautiful beach where you can walk in the bay or just swim in the refreshing water. Here you will also do snorkel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Neptune's Finger, Mexico
You can swim and do snorkel in this incredible spot in Los Cabos. You will have the opportunity of do snorkel here and discover the marine alife.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.