Cabo Migrino Beach & Desert Tour (Quad UTV)
Explore the trails of the Migrino desert and enjoy the view of the Pacific Ocean all in the same package. Find yourself in awe as you explore the trails and feel the rush. You will see Baja's unique nature, century old cactus, various wild life and the most beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. This tour provides a multi-terrain experience. The tour begins with desert terrain and then winds it's way up the mountain. Get breathtaking views as you off-road your way back down to the white sand beaches that Cabo is known for. Once you reach the sand stop and take pictures with the surf! From desert to mountain to sand to surf and then back again. This is a bucket list level experience!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Purified water
- Off-roading equipment
- Transportation by Real Baja Tours van
What's excluded :
- Park entry ($20 pp)
- Insurance is optional (Single ATV: $25 Double ATV: $35 UTV: $45)
- If you have a great experience, please consider tipping your guide.
“The absolute best off roading that we have ever done! We have done off roading in many places (Aruba, Costa Rica, etc.) and this tour was by far the best. The course was a true Baja off road course and our tour guide, Raul, could be a professional racer! The view and scenery, especially along the beach, was stunning and the course was twice as long as the competition's. When we come back, this is a definite activity that we will do again.” by mtvbColorado
“I have taken the side-by side RZR tours before in Cabo, and the one run by Real Baja is bar far the best experience. Especially if you are lucky enough to get Alberto as your guide. He will go as fast as you want, take you around all the tight cornered trails on the beach, and even stop to show you the 200 year old HUGE cactus on a hidden trail in the desert. He even explained many of the native plants with some cool show and tell. PS: Baja allows you to bring your camera !!” by alpO5598AE
We provide bucket list level tours every time!
• Baja California Sur, Baja California Sur, Baja California
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide transportation in our Real Baja Tours van from any hotel in Cabo and San Jose. Transportation is arranged upon booking. Free parking on site.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.