Cabo de Roca / Cascais / Sintra
Our goal is to make your travel on Portugal unforgettable, provide to you unique experience and share knowledge about history and culture of this nation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Personal guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Cape Roca is a cape which forms the westernmost point of continental Europe, and of the Eurasian land mass.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Cascais is a delightful Portuguese fishing town, which has a charming center and is situated close to some of the finest beaches of the Lisbon region. Contained within Cascais is a range of interesting tourist attractions, including fascinating museums, historic mansions and pretty parks, along with all the facilities expected for a bustling resort town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
An old Spanish proverb suggests to see the world and leave out Sintra is to go blind. Situated on the northern slopes of the craggy Serra de Sintra with spectacular views towards the coast and rampant verdant vegetation, the Sintra area has been an attraction to the early Iberians, the Romans, the Moors and Portuguese royalty. Nowadays hordes of visitors cram its narrow lanes for its spectacular setting and magnificent palaces and monasteries.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Alcantara-Mar, Rua da Cozinha Economica 11-15, Alcântara, 1300, Lisbon 1300-149 Portugal
This place is famous by night live and bridge of 25 of April constructed during Salazar dictatorship. Will be a start point of our advanture, here We will show and recommend you a good places to hanging out or walk during your journey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tv. do Conde da Ponte 18, 1300-263 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide you the best experience in Lisbon with our knowledge, empathy and comfortable transport. Let us know about your wisher for lunch / dinner time, and we will recommend you good Mediterranean kitchen.Welcome to Portugal and Thank you for you choice =)Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/15/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.